Tuesday 26 July 2011

Unboxing: QanBa Q4RAF 3 in 1

Hey guys,

Well first of all I want to say is that this post is not even related to me. This post is dedicated to my roommate, Alan. I know...awwwwwwwwwww...whatever~ Yesterday, he bought this really cool arcade stick controller. Have any of you guys heard the QanBa Q4RAF 3 in 1? I think it's the best one so far (I think...). It's compatible for XBox 360, PS3 & PC (waddaya think 3 in 1 means?). Well I don't know how to explain it much 'coz I'm more into shooting or simulation kind of games :P
So anyway, after he brought it home, I asked him if he wanna to the 'unboxing' video like those videos on YouTube? He agreed...


PS: This video was unscripted. So I'm sorry if he didn't explain much about he's new toy.

Anyway thanks for reading ma post! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment