Friday 1 July 2011

Jubeat ユビート

Hey guys,

Have you ever heard of this new (not really that new...but new for me..lol)arcade machine called Jubeat? Yes? No?...Maybe?...Dunno? LOL. Well Jubeat is actually an arcade music video game developed by Konami Computer Entertainment Japan, and is a part of Konami's Bemani line of music video games. The series uses an arrangement of 16 buttons in a 4x4 grid for gameplay, a grid also used for the displaying of cues and part of the user interface. So basically, it's a tapping kind of game. Unfortunately, we dun have the original machine here in Malaysia. What we do have is the so called "Jubeat-Malaysia-Edition" or the original name is Eagic. It's pretty much similar to the original Jubeat. The only few differences are, the song choices and the speed-ness of the program used to operate the machine.
I've played the Jubeat-Malaysia-Edition or Eagic before and I have to say. It's not really that bad actually. Kind of addictive haha. I've played it at The Mines' arcade centre. Really.....really addictive :P
Anyway, here's my buddy Alan playing the game. Tapping to one of Super Junior's hit song :P;




Dun mind the score ek. This was his first try and I have to say...not that bad...compared to my score..LOL

No you can download Jubeat into your iphone/ipod/ipad (ipad better :P) at the Japanese App Store ^__^

Well, thx again for reading my post. YOU'REEEEEEEEEEEEEE AWESOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment