Wednesday 10 August 2011

Vlog 3: Ramadhan

Hey guys,

I've always wanted to make a vlog that is not about...ME....ya know whaa em sayin'? haha You know...vlogs about my day, my life, and so on...like my previous 2 vlogs. So I think I'm gonna start vlogging about relatable stuff or maybe...issues?~ So I start with this;


Well, since this month is the merciful month of Ramadhan, I thought I'd make a vlog about it. Just a short and simple vlog (since I have little footage.....n knowledge *LOL). Plus, there's already a lot of Malaysian Vloggers out there that have already blabbered about this :) TeeHee
*Fun Fact: This post n Vlog was meant to be posted on the first day of Ramadhan...but I got problem issues...haha

Thx again guys for reading ma post annnnnnnnnd watching ma vlog :) You're always super AWESOME :"> So....how's your Ramadhan so far....jgn tggl puasa...solat pon :">

No comments:

Post a Comment