Saturday 12 November 2011

Vlog 10: Fat Jokes

Hey guys,

Assalamualaikum. It's been awhile since aku buat real Vlog...haha. Sorry la topic mcm xbrapa nak mai lah..haha. Well anyway, bru2 nih mcm ramai lak org kutuk2 aku gemok..ingat zaman skolah jer..I mean seriously?! What do I look like to you? Freaking 9 years old? But anyway thx la sper2 yg 'baik hati' sgt tuh (walaupon org dlm family circles sendiri...sigh* shocking) sbb korunk gave me an idea to make my 10th vlog. Claps for that!

So my post ends with this....Sapa mkn chili's dier org kaya -___-" nah just kidding...sapa mkn cili dier traser pedas lerrrrrrrr hahahaha. Bye guys...stay being awesome :)

3 comments:

  1. it doesn't matter they criticize you.Take it as challanges dude.Jangan mudah menyerah kalah.Its not easy for me to drop a single comment and watch a video that make by people like you but seriously you have a natural talent inside you.Keep it up yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete