Thursday 15 September 2011

24

Nah this is not a post about the show 24...It's me reaching 24! Frickin' old folk!



Older is SEXIER!!!...rite? *tonyoh2 jari*


So last Wednesday the 14th was my 24th birthday and firstly I would like to thank my housemates, ALAN, KAMIL & REMY for celebrating it with me by stuffin' ourselves kat Murni Discovery.
and also the most rare bitch *in a good osem way* best bud of mine, SALMIYATI for wanting to see meh on my bday. Dem hard to meet and hang with this successful women LOL..amin~
Oh and by the way, thanks ALAN for the osem JAPANESE CURRY RICE *My favorite -- mata bintang* and a slice of creamy RED VELVET CAKE from SALMIYATI...oh and the super pedas LELE PENYET yang dier belanja! I'm sweating just thinking about it LOL!

Oh! not to forget...thanks for the over 100 wishes on my Facebook account! Korunk mmg SUPA OSEM!!!! Okthxbai :">

No comments:

Post a Comment