Saturday 21 May 2011

And so it begins

Hey! I'm back to blogging again! It's been awhile since I stop blogging my my old blog (sipandamerah.blogspot.com // still up actually. Been wanting to start blogging again but have been busy with stuff. So anyway..NOW I'm back! Oh and here's my official first vlog:




I've done vloging before but that was a one time only and it was for fun that me and my roommate in my hostel done it. :) This was unscripted though. Just plugged in my webcam and started blabbering in front of it. Oh by the, I've also put up some Facebook 'Like' buttons in my post(s). You guys can click it just to show you're support to me :) ....thank god there's no 'DISLIKE' button hehehehee

Thanks for reading my post and visiting my blog! You're AWESOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment